The day programme offered in Liskennett is based on The “New Directions” Policy of the HSE, through the provision of Personal Support Services for Adults with Autism, with the ultimate goal of enabling service users to live the life of their choice to their fullest potential in the community.
This is achieved by:
- Person- Centred Planning.
- Quality Services.
- Accredited Training.
- Community Involvement/Access.
- Equine Assisted Learning.
- Occupational Work like Activities
- The implementation of the 12 Supports recommended by the New Directions Programme