1. All booking must be made on line.
2. When booking, car registrations must be given or no access will be allowed
3. Access will be controlled at the Main Gate through the intercom. Only those who have booked online will be allowed access. One adult only to accompany child/Adult
4. Communal Areas such as Tack Rooms, Offices, Stables and Play Room and Canteen are closed and Out of Bounds.
5. Access to Toilets will be controlled allowing only one Family Unit in at a time.
6. The Supervisor in Charge is responsible for safe movement of clients, access and departure, official signing in of Service Users and enforcement of hand washing station and social distancing.
7. The Supervisor in Charge will ensure that people do not congregate at any time, including staff.
8. A Designated Person, who will be wearing a facemask, will welcome those arriving at the Centre, take their Temperature with a no Contact Thermometer and If reading is within Health Advisory Guidelines will direct Service Users to the hand Sanitising Station. Then accompany Service User to the mounting blocks.
9. Families not accompanying their Child/Adult in the session should remain in the carpark and at all times observing Social Distancing Guidelines
10. There will be no more than 5 Service Users per Session. Masks must be worn by staff when Lead Reining if social distancing is not possible. No sharing of equipment. Service Users must bring their own Hats, Boots and gloves. The instructor will encourage Service Users to be mindful of all safety recommendations.
11. On finishing the lesson, the instructor will direct Service Users to wash their hands.
12. Families will be asked to leave the premises as soon as the Sessions is over. This will allow time for ponies to be untacked, tack sanitised and new horses and ponies to be brought to arena.
13. All staff are upskilled on Infection Control and have been instructed to implement and promote same.
14. Currently we are not permitted to take weekday bookings. If there are any changes to this we will be in contact.
Calendar Booking form
Please use the below calendar to select a date and this will lead you to a booking page for a session at Liskennett.
If you are unsuccessful in securing a riding session please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email that you were unsucessful. Include name ,phone number, car registration and number of service users to ride in the email. If a cancellation occurs a member of staff will be in contact with you.