"Pick your pumpkin, listen to some spooky stories, enjoy some festive treats and take a walk on our sensory Halloween trail."
Tickets go on sale Monday 15th August at 9.30am here
We are open
- Saturday 22nd, Sunday 23rd,
- Saturday 29th, Sunday 30th,
- Friday 28th: Open for those only with sensory requirements. (We ask that members of the public respect that this day is for Children and Adults with sensory needs and who may require a quieter experience. Please book one of our other dates if you do not fit this criteria)
The farm opens at 10am and closes at 6pm. Tickets sold online, only. Your ticket is valid for your selected slot, please ensure you click the correct date and time as we may be unable to facilitate any change requests.
We have 4 time slots per day:
- 10am - 12noon,
- 12noon - 2pm,
- 4pm - 6pm
We encourage you to arrive on time to your slot.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- We cannot add any more tickets to booked slots due to health and safety regulations.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon purchase of your tickets.
- Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this confirmation e-mail is your entry to our Halloween Farm.
What to bring?
- Your tickets either printed off or the booking confirmation email on your phone
- Cash or card for purchasing pumpkins and/or eating at the farm. We have some facilities to take card and contactless payments at Liskennett, but we advise cash, just in case!
- We encourage you to bring your wellies and coats, we hope the weather will be dry, and our indoor arena is the perfect place to avoid the rain, but our fields can be mucky!
Thank you for choosing to visit Liskennetts Halloween Farm and helping to raise funds for the services provided by St. Joseph's Foundation.